Our online photography courses are the best around and so much fun. We guarantee to advance your photography skills in only a few hours. Our tried and tested method of teaching has received fantastic feedback from our students over the past few years.
The great thing about our online photography courses is that they can be completed at home in your own time. You can watch the videos and access the course again and again forever.
OUR ONLINE PHOTOGRAPHY COURSES
So many of our students have told us how they’ve read the books and watched the Youtube videos but somehow the information still doesn’t sink in. Well, you no longer need to worry as you’ll be sure to finish our course and be on the correct path to photographic greatness.
We’ll teach you how to not only take the perfect photograph but also the fundamental basics to help you develop a passion for taking incredible photographs.
YOUR ONLINE COURSE / VOUCHER OPTIONS
There are four options when it comes to purchasing a voucher for an online course.
- Beginner’s Level One – Aimed at smartphone users, this covers the basic understanding of both lighting and composition. In other words, how to take a nice photograph regardless of what camera you have.
- Beginner’s Level Two – If you own a manual camera (for example, a DSLR) and you’re stuck using it in Automatic mode, this is the course for you. We’ll teach you everything you need to know. Apertures, Shutter Speeds, ISO’s. Even focussing and depth of field. It’s all covered in this Level Two course.
- Editing for Beginners – The next step after mastering your camera is editing your photographs and most importantly, knowing why we edit and how editing can improve your photographs significantly.
- Beginner’s Bundle – The ultimate bundle for any photographer gives you access to all three of our online courses.
PLEASE NOTE, this item is a voucher for the online photography course ONLY. In-person workshop dates will be released in early 2024 to the people who have purchased an online course.
ALSO NOTE that our online courses will have a phased rollout.
- Beginner’s Level One is now available for immediate access.
- Intro to Editing will rollout March 2024.
- Beginner’s Level Two will launch in April 2024.
You will receive an email upon purchasing your voucher with more information about this.
Please continue reading below for more information…
HOW IT ALL WORKS
Our online photography courses are essentially online versions of the in-person workshops that we’ve been teaching our students for the past few years.
It was always the goal to bring our courses online to make them accessible for more people. We have some people who can’t attend our in-person workshop dates, whether that be down to work/life commitments or some people just don’t feel comfortable attending a workshop in a group environment. We’ve also had a lot of requests to take under 18’s on our workshops but due to all the red tape involved, we’ve never been able to.
Our online courses allow anyone to learn from us in the comfort of their own home.
The workflow for redeeming this voucher will be..
- Upon purchasing your voucher, you will receive a coupon code which can be redeemed later against the relevant online photography course. This will be emailed to you.
- To redeem this code, head to our website, select the online course and add it to your cart. At checkout, enter your coupon code and complete your order.
- At checkout, you will need to create an online account using an email address and password. Once the voucher code has been redeemed, your online course will appear in your online account.
- Please note, if the person redeeming the voucher is different to the person purchasing the voucher, they will need to create their own account to access the course. If it’s the same person purchasing and redeeming the voucher, you can use the same online account to redeem your order as you did to purchase your voucher.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LEVEL ONE AND LEVEL TWO
- In Level One workshops, we’re just looking to teach you how to take a nice photograph, regardless of what camera you have. We actually encourage our students to bring their smartphones so that they don’t need to get caught up in the technical drama of trying to use their DSLR.
- In Level Two workshop, we’ll take that one step further and show you how to take your DSLR from automatic mode to full manual mode along with an understanding of when and why we would need to.
All of our photography courses include:
- Training by time served, multi-award winning photographers.
- Lifetime access to your online portal.
- If you decide to purchase more online courses in the future, please use the same online account on our website to access multiple online courses under one account.
** DELIVERY NOTE **
- This voucher is for our online photography course only. It does not include any access to our in-person workshops.
- If you’ve purchased / have been gifted an online course and wish to follow this up with attendance to one of our in-person workshops, please contact us for more information on how to book onto specific dates as and when they are available.
- Purchasing this voucher will generate a coupon code which can be later redeemed on our website. Information on how to do this will be emailed to the email address of the person purchasing this voucher. It is your responsibility to forward these instructions to the person redeeming this voucher at a future date.